**UPDATED AS OF SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2021**
We are happy to be welcoming golfers at the Minnedosa Golf & Country Club this season with minimal changes to your daily round. The COVID-19 virus has spread across the world and has wreaked havoc on individuals & businesses here in Manitoba. Minnedosa Golf & Country Club recognizes the significance of the impact this virus has and is having in our province and assure you that the well-being of our staff and the general public is our number one priority.
Expectations from golfers:
- Masks are required to enter the Pro Shop or Restaurant
- If you have a cough, fever or have been in contact with someone who is not feeling well, stay home. If you have traveled outside of the country in the last 10 days or have been in contact with someone who has, stay home. Anyone not abiding by these regulations will be asked to leave and not return for 10 days.
- Tee times will be booked online or over the phone, NO WALK ONS
- Golfers are permitted to ride together
Golf Course Operation Under COVID-19 Regulations:
- MGCC will strictly adhere to the guidelines set by local, provincial & federal governments to ensure the health and safety of public and staff
- Hand sanitizer will be made available throughout the facility and on the golf course.
- All golf carts will be washed & disinfected prior to and after use.
- Dining room and patio is currently OPEN to those who have been fully vaccinated. Those wishing to dine in the the restaurant or patio must show proof of vaccination to do so. Take out options are always available.
Please stay up to date with changes or updates to these policies via our social media channels or via our email blasts. If you wish to sign up for email updates, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us
On behalf of the Minnedosa Golf & Country Club, we hope everyone is staying safe, adhering to the health authorities’ recommendations and doing their part to work through this pandemic together!